PERSONAL STATEMENT

A NEW DIRECTION FOR A BETTER COMMUNITY

"I am both delighted and proud to have been elected to represent the Dunblane and Bridge of Allan ward on Stirling Council. I have spent many months listening to the views and concerns of local residents, and following my election it is now time to address many of those concerns. By putting an end to waste and profligacy, by ensuring that Stirling's finances are brought under control, and by scrutinising policy I hope that we can deliver a new direction for a better community."

Surgery times, dates and venues will be posted here shortly. You can contact me by writing to...

Stirling Council, Old Viewforth, Stirling FK8 2ET

(email) campbellc@stirling.gov.uk

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CALLUM CAMPBELL'S SURVEY OF OPINIONS


A survey which has been put together by Callum Campbell has been sent through the post to residents in Bridge of Allan and Dunblane. The aim of the survey is to identify the key local issues which affect residents the most. Callum believes that problems can only begin to be solved if he knows what those problems are. Callum said;

"It is all too easy to assume that the day to day problems and issues that I face regarding council services are the same as everyone else's. Rather than make any false assumptions, I feel it is imperative that I gather information which accurately reflects what residents in Bridge of Allan and Dunblane really want from their council. This survey will allow me to do that. It is therefore important that residents take this opportunity to complete this survey, no matter which political party they may have supported in the past, and return it to me. That way we can identify the key issues and make some headway into tackling them".

Keep an eye out for Callum's Survey of Opinions in your mailbox soon!

No comments: