PERSONAL STATEMENT

A NEW DIRECTION FOR A BETTER COMMUNITY

"I am both delighted and proud to have been elected to represent the Dunblane and Bridge of Allan ward on Stirling Council. I have spent many months listening to the views and concerns of local residents, and following my election it is now time to address many of those concerns. By putting an end to waste and profligacy, by ensuring that Stirling's finances are brought under control, and by scrutinising policy I hope that we can deliver a new direction for a better community."

Surgery times, dates and venues will be posted here shortly. You can contact me by writing to...

Stirling Council, Old Viewforth, Stirling FK8 2ET

(email) campbellc@stirling.gov.uk

Friday, May 04, 2007

CALLUM CAMPBELL ELECTED

Callum Campbell has been elected to Stirling Council, representing the Dunblane and Bridge of Allan ward.

"I am delighted to have been elected by Dunblane and Bridge of Allan residents to represent them on Stirling Council. The Scottish Conservatives received the largest number of first preference votes in this ward, and I look forward to serving on Stirling Council on behalf of those people who voted for a new direction and a better community" Callum Campbell said.

"I would particularly like to thank my agent and campaign manager, Euan Wallace, for the immense amount of time and effort that he has put into this campaign. I would also like to thank all those local individuals who contributed greatly to our efforts in getting our communication leaflets to all the electorate in the ward.

"There is plenty of work which needs to be done, and it starts now".

No comments: